Our day was pretty much the same as always. Wake up, get dressed, take Braxton to daycare, go to work, pickup Braxton from daycare, come home... But it was a little different today. When we got home, we exchanged our Valentines gifts! Braxton was so excited to see his gift. He was most excited about the puppy dog and the rain boots; however, he wasn't too sure of the boots once they were on! My wonderful husband gave me a sweet card and a gift certificate to the spa, and I can't WAIT to use it!! I have the option to pick 2 services out of 3: 1 hour massage, 1 hour facial, or a 1 hour spa pedicure... Can we say HEAVEN?! Ahhh... He is also preparing our dinner tonight: filet mignon, baked potatoes, and bread. If you're not convinced that he is the perfect husband as of yet, it gets better. He has agreed to watch The Bachelor with me tonight! I am so spoiled and I love it!
My gifts for him were not as great as the ones he gave me. He received a card, a box of chocolates, and one of his favorite desserts: Strawberry Delight. I believe he was happy with his gift. I haven't heard much out of him, just the crackling noise of the wrappers on the chocolates!
Here are a few pictures of our Valentines Day! Enjoy!
The shirt says it all!









No comments:
Post a Comment